At Boehringer Ingelheim we are driven by the desire to serve mankind by improving human and animal health. As a successful, family owned company we plan in generations. We work together globally and with integrity. OUR FOCUS articulates who we are and what we strive for, how we work and what we want to achieve.
Boehringer Ingelheim on M²-magazine
- CLSI validates Interpretive Criteria for the Susceptibility Testing of BI´s Ubrolexin® against Bovine Mastitis Pathogens
- NMC Annual Meeting revolves around global theme
- Mastitis Research Program Activities at the University of Minnesota
- A bright future for milk quality
- ONE business, ONE vision
- The role of extended treatment discussed by mastitis experts
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health
“The blue paste is a powerful differentiator,” shared Dr. Gerald Behrens, Global Head of Ruminants at Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health. “The addition of a blue color to Ubroseal® is a unique and exclusive feature that enhances farmers’ dry cow management practices. As it’s easier to distinguish the sealant from milk, producers no longer have to worry about unnecessarily sending a cow to the hospital pen.”
ASK THE EXPERTS
Further information available in the SPC or from Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica GmbH, Strategic Business Unit Ruminants, Binger Strasse 173, 55216 Ingelheim, Germany.