Hipra is a veterinary pharmaceutical company dedicated to Animal Health. Research is the basis of Hipras knowledge. Hipra is putting their minds and passion into developing vaccines that are different. Hipra is solidly established internationally through our own commercial subsidiaries and a global distribution network, reaching more than 100 countries.
Hipra on M²-magazine
- How to deal effectively with recurring mastitis? A real experience on a Dutch farm.
- How to implement proper milk quality KPI’S on a farm?
- Interview with Oriol Franquesa, Spain Mastitis in cattle: what have we learned during the last 10 years?
- Interview with Lorena Nodar, Spain Analytics & bovine mastitis: How can data help you to make the right decision?
- Interview with Stephanie d’Esquermes What have we learned in the last 10 years about mastitis?
- Can we do more for milk quality?
QUICK TALKS: WEBINARS ABOUT MASTITIS VACCINATION
Continuous training is crucial, not only to increase knowledge but also in order to be kept up-to-date on the milk quality sector. But owing to today’s lifestyle, it is sometimes difficult to combine work and time for learning, even if HIPRA strongly believe in its importance.
- HIPRA offers you a complete year of contents for which you only require 30 minutes to update your knowledge about milk quality and prevention methods.
- Learn from leading professionals in the sector about different topics such as mastitis diagnosis, data analysis, management on the farm, immunology… and much more to come!
- More info – mastitisvaccination.com/quick-talks-webinars/
ASK THE EXPERTS
Your opinion is very important to HIPRA, so HIPRA encourage you to contact their team of experts on Mastitis Vaccination to ask any questions or discuss any concerns you may have about mastitis.