MEX™ team is celebrating its fourth anniversary this year, which is why we are organizing the first and unique MEX ConneXion Event with the support of our partners.
The MEX ConneXion Event has only one goal: to provide you with practical tools as a veterinarian and advisor and to let you become inspired by and together with like-minded peers. This will allow you to transfer your valuable knowledge and experience on udder health and milk quality (even more) into action afterwards. After all, knowledge without action is worthless.
Don’t forget to read this newsletter until the end. After all, the prizes are only handed out at the finish line 😉.
- When & Where: 26-28 November 2019, Holiday Inn Expo Gent (Belgium)
- 3 keynote lectures, 3 mastermind sessions
- A Connnect, Learn & Experience network session, and a Culture In Practice Training.
- 3 interactive days:
- Day 1 – Pre-event “On-farm workshop” on robotic milking
- Day 2 – ConneXion Day with key note lectures, mastermind sessions, and an orchestrated network session
- Day 3 – Post-event “Culture In Practice Training”
- ⇒ View EVENT details & full event schedule
Subscribe today and join the MEX™ team in making mastitis management on dairy farms easy!
To thank you for your trust in M²-magazine and MEX™, The MEX™ team has a special offer for you. With your VIP Opportunity coupon code “VIPM2”, you get 20% extra discount on top of the “early bird” conditions on your registration. Please note: this opportunity is only valid upon 2 weeks!
Are you ready to become inspired on how you can make mastitis management (even more) easier on your dairy farms and how you can successfully add a new dimension to your udder health services? Then click below to subscribe, choose your program and use your “VIP Opportunity” by entering the coupon code of “VIPM2”
More info and registration via www.mexconnexionevent.eu
Looking forward to welcoming you at the first MEX ConneXion Event!
The MEX™ team (Sofie, Dimitry & Nancy)