Table of Content & M²-Flipbook (for M²-PREMIUM members)
- 5 Preface Just because we can – does it mean we should?
- 6 Report China – a growing force in dairy
- 9 Management Southeast Quality Milk Initiative
- 16 Focus Mastitis control in robotic milking systems
- 28 Research MSc thesis Evaluation of a lysostaphin fusion protein as a dry-cow treatment for chronic Staphylococcus aureus mastitis in dairy cattle
- 32 Research PhD thesis Genomic selection for improved immune response to improve dairy cattle health
- 33 Research papers
- 34 Advisor@work Bruce Tonkin, United Dairymen of Arizona, USA No two bacterial investigations are ever the same
- 36 Lab Mastitis control in North-East Italy
- 38 Conference RELIM – the Latin American network on mastitis research
This content is for M²-DIGITAL, M²-PREMIUM, M²-INSTITUTIONAL & NMC members only.
- Log in if you have a valid subscription and continue your reading
- Or Join us today (subscribe) and get instant premium access to posts and all flipbooks