Table of Content + M²-Flipbook for M²-PREMIUM members
- 5 Preface Will a greater emphasis on the pain of mastitis lead to greater advances in the control of milk quality?
- 6 Interview Bertjan Westerlaan, Vetvice, The Netherlands: “Farmers need to work in a very structured way!“
- 8 Management Using medicines audits to monitor and drive responsible use in a farm animal veterinary practice and reduce the risk of antimicrobial resistance
- 14 Management Five common parlor mistakes you should avoid to keep somatic cell counts low
- 16 Focus Bactoscan
- 28 Research PhD theses The CXCR1 gene, neutrophils and udder health
- 29 Research PhD theses Extended antibiotic treatment of persistent bovine mastitis during lactation
- 30 Research papers
- 32 Report The Canadian Bovine Mastitis and Milk Quality Research Network launches 11 new projects for 2015
- 35 Conference British Mastitis Conference 2014
This content is for M²-DIGITAL, M²-PREMIUM, M²-INSTITUTIONAL & NMC members only.
- Log in if you have a valid subscription and continue your reading
- Or Join us today (subscribe) and get instant premium access to posts and all flipbooks