Table of Content + M²-Flipbook for M²-PREMIUM members
- 5 Preface Animal welfare and consumer fear
- 6 Interview Dr. Stevens, Institute of Tropical Medicine | Restoring innate immune response to calving now possible
- 8 Vets@work Milk quality in the hands of Polish veterinarians
- 12 Research Predictive biology: What does the future hold for mastitis control?
- 14 Focus Treatment protocols for clinical mastitis
- 25 Report Challenging the status quo in milking routine in large herds
- 29 Management Does RMS bedding deteriorate milk quality or udder health?
- 34 Conferences 9th Annual European Mastitis Panel meeting
- 35 Conferences Tweets World Buiatrics Congress Dublin 2016
- 36 Research PhD theses Molecular epidemiology of Streptococcus uberis
- 37 Research PhD theses Economic consequences of different methods for detection and control strategies against subclinical mastitis
This content is for M²-DIGITAL, M²-PREMIUM, M²-INSTITUTIONAL & NMC members only.
- Log in if you have a valid subscription and continue your reading
- Or Join us today (subscribe) and get instant premium access to posts and all flipbooks