Table of Content + M²-Flipbook for M²-PREMIUM members
- 5 Preface Ad manus medici veterinarii
- 6 Interview Interview with Dr Greg Keefe
- 11 Conference Explore ‘Future Frontiers’ at the 2022 NMC Annual Meeting
- 12 Innovation Stem cell research shows promise as natural mastitis treatment
- 14 Advisor@work Jennifer Walker, Director of Milk Quality, Danone North America.
- 16 Researcher@work Diego B. Nobrega working on antimicrobial use and resistance in Canadian dairy herds
- 22 Focus Current knowledge and application of biosecurity in cattle
- 32 Producer@work Canadian dairy farm receives top milk quality awards
- 34 Research PhD thesis Improving udder health management in dairy herds with automatic milking systems
- 35 Research Master thesis Patterns of mastitis indicators during a clinical mastitis episode
- 36 Research papers
This content is for M²-DIGITAL, M²-PREMIUM, M²-INSTITUTIONAL & NMC members only.
- Log in if you have a valid subscription and continue your reading
- Or Join us today (subscribe) and get instant premium access to posts and all flipbooks