Table of Content + M²-Flipbook for M²-PREMIUM members
- 5 Preface Udder health: crossing borders and connecting farm animal veterinarians
- 6 Interview In conversation with Dr. Pascal Rainard and his work at INRAE, the French Research Institute.
- 12 Trainer@work Online training contributes to accessible knowledge transfer and global connection - part two
- 16 Focus Sensors and mastitis management: an update
- 26 Business news GEA/University of Bonn develop targeted automated milk reduction software
- 29 Advisor@work Ian Ohnstad
- 30 Innovator@work
- 32 Conference Head to Atlanta for the 2023 National Mastitis Council Annual Meeting
- 34 Research PhD theses Sensor-based mastitis management in automatic milking system farms. Mastitis management from a data-centric and economic perspective
- 35 Role of bovine non-aureus staphylococci in the regulation of Staphylococcus aureus growth and virulence and its potential implications for udder health
- 36 Researcher@work Postbiotic product from Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation shows positive results in Streptococcus uberis compromised mid-lactation dairy cows
This content is for M²-DIGITAL, M²-PREMIUM, M²-INSTITUTIONAL & NMC members only.
- Log in if you have a valid subscription and continue your reading
- Or Join us today (subscribe) and get instant premium access to posts and all flipbooks