M²-magazine is an international academic magazine on mastitis and milk quality for the dairy professional. We bring international information, highlights and news related to mastitis and milk quality, from a global perspective and flavored with local facts and figures, and with a scientifically sound basis.
Themes that are included in M²-magazine
Research news, interviews with researchers and businessmen, reports on research institutes, updates on research and communication projects, abstracts of PhD defenses, overviews and trends in milk quality and mastitis prevalence/incidence worldwide, advisors@work, vets@work, reports on the dairy industry in a certain region (e.g. New-Zealand, China, Brazil, …), papers focusing on a certain pathogen (e.g. Klebsiella, CNS, …), management tools (e.g. teat dipping, dry cow treatment, …), hot topics (antimicrobial resistance, …), reports of different dairy management systems in the world, reports of past conferences, announcements of future meetings, seminars, conferences, …
- A community of 12.850+ dairy professionals form around the world (dairy farmers, researchers, veterinarians, consultants, people involved in agribusiness, …)
- Exclusive partnership: All members of the National Mastitis Council have been granted a premium access to the M²-premium content.
- Grant your clients a premium login. Let’s get in touch regarding the possibilities of a partnership. (Contact form below this page)
- NEW & HOT for 2019 ! Chinese market: Get access to the Chinese market by surfing with us on our M²-CHINESE NEWSLETTER! (Contact form below this page)
- Weekly Newsletter – sent to 12.815+ members, openings rate: 31 %,
- Website – with premium academic content
- Facebook-page – All our posts and articles are hubbed on our M²-magazine page
- M²-App – Download here –
- NEW! Chinese newsletter
- Magazine (Print) – 3 issues a Year (1.200 copies, 40 pages, English)
- Spread – subscriptions, direct mailings, international conferences and symposiums
ADVANCED ADVERTISING POSSIBILITIES
We will be delighted to propose you a personalised tailor made multi media proposition that fits your needs. A partner deal for one year can be one of the solutions. Don’t hesitate to contact us.
ONLINE – Website & weekly newsletter
- Banner on home page of website – Banner dimensions: Leaderboard (728×90) – (300×125)
- Inline bannering – Banner after the 1st or 2nd paragraph of the post.
- Banner in Newsletter – High efficient banner in weekly Newsletter.
- Advertorials or Digital Branded Content on website and in Newsletter– Content, inclusive url, edited and posted by our editorial staff (press release, product news, … )
- Dedicated partner page – Need more information about our yearly partner deals ? (Contact form below this page)
- A custom newsletter – We send your newsletter to our members.
OFFLINE – Print M²-magazine
- Advertising formats – 1/1 – 1/2 – 1/4 – covers
- Inserts & sealing – on Project base
- Advertorials – on Project base
PS – A rotation banner (300 x 125) is granted on the M²-website for the period of your magazine advert.
FORTHCOMING MAGAZINE (Print)
Magazine # – (Release Dates – Deadlines advertising material)
M2-magazine 2/2019 - #24
(12/06/2019 - 28/06/2019)
M2-magazine 3/2019 - #25
(12/10/2019 - 02/11/2019)
Contact us for info, advertising & partner programs in M²-magazine, M²-website & M²-Newsletters
M²-magazine is a shared effort by the M-teamUGent and Rekad Publishing. We have brought together our experience, energy, passion and network to edit this international magazine.