M²-magazine, the magazine on mastitis and milk quality for the dairy professional, brings global information, highlights and news related to mastitis and milk quality, from a global perspective and flavored with local facts and figures, and with a scientifically sound basis.
M²-magazine is an effort shared by M-teamUGent, MEXcellence BV and Prosu Media Producties BV. We have brought together our experience, energy, passion and networks to publish this international magazine.
Topics that are included on a regular basis are …
… research updates, interviews, reports, project updates, overviews and trends in milk quality and mastitis prevalence/incidence worldwide, advisor@work, vet@work, producer@work, review papers (FOCUS), management, hot topics, summaries of conferences, meetings, and seminars, and so much more!
- A community of 10.000 dairy professionals form around the world (dairy farmers, researchers, veterinarians, consultants, people involved in agribusiness, …)
- Exclusive partnership: All members of the National Mastitis Council have been granted a premium access to the M²-premium content.
- Grant your clients a premium login. Let’s get in touch regarding the possibilities of a partnership. (Contact form below this page)
- CHINESE MARKET: Get access to the Chinese market by surfing with us on our M²-CHINESE NEWSLETTER!(Contact form below this page)
|Cross media||Printed magazine, website, digital newsletter & Facebook page|
|Frequency||– Print: 3 print issues a year (April, September & December)|
– Newsletters: 26 a year
– Website: updated on weekly bases
|Circulation||Print: approximately 500 copies (subscribers and targeted audiences including KOLs at international meetings, seminar, conferences, … worldwide)|
Digital newsletter: to more then 10.000 subscribers worldwide
|Audience||Dairy professionals (dairy producers, researchers, veterinary practitioners, consultants, people involved in agribusiness …)|
|Partnerships||Please fill in the form youfind below and we will be delighted to present you a tailor-made multimedia proposition.|
PROFESSIONAL PARTNER PAGE ON THE WEBSITE € 7.500/year
A professional partner includes:
- Your company will appear on our website for a whole year with a logo and a dedicated partner webpage. The logo contains a direct click-through possibility towards your company’s website.
- 12 news items/year on your dedicated partner page in collaboration with our editorial team. Our website administrator will send a monthly reminder to collect these items.
- 12 advertorials in our digital newsletter in collaboration with our editorial team, to reach a large audience and to guide the audience to the online partner page.
- Our partner page comes with a high google ranking (SEO), attracting more visitors to the partner page.
With this year-round collaboration your company profits from a large online reach of a specific audience of mastitis and milk quality specialists.
NEW! DIGITAL CHINESE NEWSLETTER
|Frequency||3 times a year|
|Distributed on||– M² website (https://m2-magazine.org/chinese-newsletter)|
– Chinese DeLaval website
|In partnership with||DeLaval|
For only € 500/issue we include your logo (& url) in this newsletter
DIGITAL GROUP SUBSCRIPTION per 100 subscriptions [NEW! ]
- Get a package of 100 digital subscriptions to access all content available on the website for a whole year for your best clients.
- M²-magazine will host this service for you by sending out the introductory mail and by mentioning your generosity.
- Subscription rate for 100 subscriptions € 2.000 a year.
FORTHCOMING “PRINT MAGAZINE“
|Magazine #||Deadline adv.material – Release date|
|M²-magazine 2/2021 – #30||(01/09/2021 – 15/09/2021)||Magazine|
|M²-magazine 3/2021 – #31||(01/12/2021 – 15/12/2021)||Magazine|
|M²-magazine 1/2022 – #32||(01/04/2022 – 15/12/2022)||Magazine|
Contact us for more info about advertising & partner programs in M²-magazine or on the M²-website & M²-Newsletters.
We will be delighted to present you a tailor-made multimedia proposition.
- Publisher, sales & partnerships – Lisanne Andeweg – tel. + 31 6 43978459 – email@example.com
- Product management – Sarne De Vliegher – tel. +32 473 92 39 75 – Sarne.Devliegher@UGent.be
- Coordinators (Adverts) – Ellen Murks & Gonda Hoekman – tel. +31 (0) 320 28 69 39– firstname.lastname@example.org