M²-magazine, the magazine on mastitis and milk quality for the dairy professional, brings global information, highlights and news related to mastitis and milk quality, from a global perspective and flavored with local facts and figures, and with a scientifically sound basis.
TOPICS THAT ARE COVERED ON A REGULAR BASIS: research updates, interviews, reports, project updates, overviews and trends in milk quality and mastitis prevalence/incidence worldwide, advisor@work, vet@work, producer@work, review papers (FOCUS), management, hot topics, summaries of conferences, meetings, and seminars, and so much more!
- A community of 10.000 dairy professionals form around the world (dairy farmers, researchers, veterinarians, consultants, people involved in agribusiness, …)
- Exclusive partnership: All members of the National Mastitis Council have been granted a premium access to the M²-premium content.
- Grant your clients a premium login. Let’s get in touch regarding the possibilities of a partnership. (Contact form below this page)
|Cross media||Printed magazine, website, digital newsletter, LinkedIn & Facebook page|
|Frequency||– Print: 3 print issues a year (April, September & December)|
– Newsletters: 26 mailings a year
– Website: updated on weekly bases | m2-magazine.org
|Approximately 500 copies (subscribers and targeted audiences including KOLs at international meetings, seminar, conferences, … worldwide)|
|Newsletter||Nearly 6.000 subscribers worldwide|
|Audience||Dairy professionals (dairy producers, researchers, veterinary practitioners, consultants, people involved in agribusiness …)|
|Subscriptions||1) M²-membership types: DIGITAL, PREMIUM|
2) NEW! – M²-instutional subscriptions |Applicable to universities and graduate schools (More info)
SCHEDULE | FORTHCOMING “PRINT MAGAZINE“
|Magazine #||Deadline adv. material – Release date||Platform|
|M²-magazine 3/2022 – #34||01/12/2022 – 15/12/2022||Magazine|
|M²-magazine 1/2023 – #35||20/02/2023 – 07/03/2023||Magazine|
|M²-magazine 2/2023 – #36||01/06/2023 – 20/06/2023||Magazine|
|M²-magazine 3/2023 – #37||23/11/2023 – 12/12/2023||Magazine|
1) DEDICATED PARTNER PAGE ON THE WEBSITE | € 10.000/year
This partnership includes:
- Your company (or brand) logo will be present on the M²-magazine homepage and also below every post during the period of the partnership. The logo contains a link to your dedicated partner page.
- A dedicated partner web page will be created for your company with a direct click-through possibility towards your company’s website.
- You will find all your content on your dedicated partner page. This page will also be SEO optimized.
- You will be able to show 12 news items/year on your dedicated partner page. Therefore you will be forming a team with our editorial staff. Our website marketeer will be in contact with you, so you will be able to manage your content posts.
- These advertorials will also be sent to our M²-audience.
With this year-round collaboration your company profits from a large online reach of a specific audience of mastitis and milk quality specialists.
2) ADVERTING POSSIBILITIES IN THE PAPER MAGAZINE
|Type||Fee for advertising in a single issue||Size net (mm)||Extra bleed needed for print advertisements:|
|1/1||€ 4.000||297 x 220||+3 mm on all sides|
|1/2||€ 2.300||128 x 184||+3 mm on all sides|
|1/4||€ 765||128 x 90||+3 mm on all sides|
|COVER||€ 4.500||297 x 220||+3 mm on all sides|
- Print-ready PDF-file for advertisement in M²-magazine
- High resolution images 300 dpi
- + crop marks and registration marks
3) DIGITAL GROUP SUBSCRIPTION per 100 subscriptions [NEW! ] | € 2.000 /year
|Get a package of 100 digital subscriptions to access all content available on the website for a whole year for your best clients.|
|M²-magazine will host this service for you by sending out the introductory mail and by mentioning your generosity.|
|EXTRA: Your company logo will also appear on the homepage of M²-magazine|
4) A ONE TIME DEDICATED NEWSLETTER | € 1.500 / newsletter
- Your message will appear in on the website and will be included in a single post newsletter.
5) DIGITAL CHINESE NEWSLETTER (NEW) | € 500 / newsletter
The M²-crew has entered into a new venture with premium partner DeLaval in reaching out to Chinese dairy farmers and managers and their advisors. We do so by publishing an all new Chinese M ²-newsletter showing that, even more than before, we are committed to transferring knowledge on mastitis and milk quality from around the world.
|Frequency||3 times a year|
|Distributed on||– M² website (https://m2-magazine.org/chinese-newsletter)|
– Chinese DeLaval website
|In partnership with||DeLaval|
|Your logo or brand||Including your visual in the chinese newsletter|
- Website banner formats: 728×90 (leader board & inline advertising), 468×250 (inline advertising)
- Newsletters banner formats: 728×90 (banner), 468×250 (banner)
- Product management, adverts and partnerships – Sarne De Vliegher – tel. +32 473 92 39 75 – Sarne.Devliegher@UGent.be
- Coordinator (website, newsletter & online) – Gregori Skatchkoff – tel. +32 (0) 477 60 20 17 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher – MEXcellence BV – email@example.com
Contact us for more info about advertising & partner programs in M²-magazine or on the M²-website & M²-newsletters.
We will be delighted to present you a tailor-made multimedia proposition.